- Opinions expressed on this site are those of the respective contributing users only. These views do not represent those of giffgaff its management or employees. giffgaff is not responsible for and disclaims all liability for content and comments contributed by users.
- The decision to post an idea on the site will be made at our discretion
- All ideas will be uploaded apart from those deemed to be offensive, commercially sensitive or in any way inappropriate. For example:
- 3.1. racist, sexist or homophobic
- 3.2. pornographic, obscene, profane or vulgar
- 3.3. defamatory of any person, entity or organisation
- 3.4. abusive, threatening or otherwise likely to be harmful to those persons likely to use the site
- 3.5. in contravention of any relevant local, national or international law or which incites or encourages the contravention of any such law
- 3.6. infringing of the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of any legal or natural person; or
- 3.7. related to the conduct of a business other than giffgaff
- By posting comments on this Blog or Forum, you agree to allow the content to be re-used or quoted by giffgaff without notification.
- Users sometimes include references to other websites beyond the control of giffgaff. As such giffgaff cannot be held responsible for the content of such websites.
- We will delete advertising posts, the Blog or Forum is not a means for advertisers to promote their websites or products. We will decide what is acceptable or not on a case by case basis.
- By submitting your idea you are agreeing to have it shared and critiqued in a public place. The best submissions may be selected for online promotion. More details on the competition can be viewed in the ‘Competition’ section below.
Your idea remains yours, and intellectual property rights are not affected, though the formulation and submission of an idea to the site does not constitute a patent or in any way protect your idea. Any idea you upload will remain yours.
You may decide to submit personal information with your idea submission (such as email address). We will not forward or sell this information to any third parties or use it in any third party marketing material. For a more extensive account of how giffgaff uses information collected through its websites, please visit www.giffgaff.com
Your information may be visible on the site, and is therefore disclosed at your own discretion.
By submitting your entry, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The initiative starts on Thursday 28th June 2012, and it ends on Thursday 26th July 2012. Please don’t leave it until the last minute, in case technology lets you down.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Initiative, we reserve the right to end or suspend the Initiative; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of entrant(s).
- If you’re idea is picked, we’ll contact you through the details you submitted. We won’t let the best ideas sit around, so if you do not pick up, miss or ignore us getting contact with us by Friday 30th July 2012, we’ll pick another idea and sadly you’ll miss out.
- Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
By using DoThisBetter.co.uk you are agreeing to all the terms listed above
- While on Dothisbetter.co.uk, certain information is automatically logged about how you are using Dothisbetter.co.uk. This information may include the URL of the website which linked you to this site, your IP address and the pages you visit while on Dothisbetter.co.uk. The IP address indicates the location of your computer on the internet.
- Like many websites we may use a feature called a cookie. A cookie is a small data file that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. It allows us to recognise you as a user when you return to Dothisbetter.co.uk using the same device and web browser. We use the cookies (including some provided to us through Google Analytics) and other automatically tracked information. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How do I manage cookies?
You can accept or decline cookies. Most PCs automatically accept them but you can modify your browser settings to decline them if you wish. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your browser (or your mobile phone’s manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences. You can also decline the use of certain third party advertising by visiting this site please note we’re not responsible for content contained on this site.
If you decline cookies, some aspects of the giffgaff site may not work on your PC/mobile phone and you may not be able to access areas you want on the website. For this reason we recommend that you accept cookies.
Finally, please note that advertisers and other third parties (such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter) may use their own cookies when you click on their advertisement or link to their site, on or from our website. These third parties are responsible for setting their own cookie and privacy policies.
If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org